[P1] Ttly OT: Fiji exercises internet censorship !!!

Pat D. Stephens patdart at cox-internet.com
Wed Jul 2 16:13:22 PDT 2003

I beg to differ...I've never used a PC, only Apple products and their
technical persons told me on more than one occasions to do a 'soft
reboot' from my first 575 up to my TiBook 400 running 9.1.  I can't
speak from the Help menu, this was on the phone using my AppleCare and
that is the phrase they used.

Pat