[P1] Airport Base Station trouble

Kirk McElhearn kirklists at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jul 2 23:15:07 PDT 2003

On 7/3/03 1:54, "Michael Adams" <bulk at michaeladams.org> wrote:

> What's the warranty on these? I've only just bought this from overseas
> and I've got no idea when it was purchased, but I do have AppleCare on
> my iBook... would this mean the base station is still covered?

If you bought it at the same time it is covered.

I had problems with a graphite base station, and did not buy it at the same
time, but since I had AppleCare contracts on two Macs they covered it even
when it was more than one year old.

They changed it twice, then finally changed it for a snow BS - which solved
all my problems.

Kirk

      My forthcoming book: Unix for Mac OS X: Learning the Command Line
                     http://www.mcelhearn.com/unix.html
  . . . . . . .  kirk at mcelhearn.com | http://www.mcelhearn.com  . . . . . .
  . .  Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France  . .