[P1] new ibooks... any better re warping & screen marks??

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Mon Jul 7 11:49:56 PDT 2003

OS9:  Miimum virtual memory setting is 1MB greater than physical
RAM.  If VM not turned on, no HD space is used.  If VM is turned
on, HD space considered allocated and used is = the amount of
VM.  To gain immediately some HD space, turn off VM.  VM is set
in the Memory control panel, and "About this Macintosh" in the
Apple Menu will show the current setting.

(Your original post really did sound like what you describe--all
the right parts of info seemed there, but put together a bit
ashew.;-) )

 . . .