[P1] Security hole in X.2 and pasword protection using screen saver

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Mon Jul 7 11:59:29 PDT 2003

has anyone reported this to Apple?  http://bugreport.apple.com
if you are a member of Developer connection (free for the
baasic level, and get access to interesting info, Developer
Tools, etc).  Or http://www.apple.com/contact/feedback.html,
which has a "Product Comments" choice.  You don't ahve to tell
them all the ctrl-K, etc stuff, just the basic situation.

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003, Johannes Hoffmann wrote:

> >Screensaver in OS X.2 using password protection is not safe...
 . . .