[P1] Accidental battery life development

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Mon Jul 7 22:17:30 PDT 2003

----- On 7/7/03 9:54 PM MDT (-0600), Brian Pearce <bpearce at cloud9.net>
wrote, in part:

>(And yes, I know I need a new battery.)

This is one way AppleCare pays for itself. They've already replaced two
batteries in my clamshell iBook SE 366 -- the original, and one I bought
on special from another vendor for $20. It was DOA, and Apple replaced it
for free since it was an Apple battery. That, plus their replacing the AC
adaptor when it started to produce wisps of white smoke more than paid
for the cost of AppleCare for me.

Best Regards,

Harry Corsover

    Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
Amazing Travel * Health * Legal & Tax Benefits
    Get & Send Email by Voice! * Much More!
          <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
      <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562