[P1] new ibooks... any better re warping & screen marks??

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 8 12:38:56 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, July 8, 2003, at 12:43  PM, Fran Dollinger wrote:

> OK, so, I do have Murphys in my family tree...back a few
> generations...but really!

I did a web search on the Dollinger family, not to be confused with
Dillinger, and found that they have a long history of product failures
and are often sought out by reputable companies to work in their
research and development branches to ferret out bugs. From all of us
who enjoy properly functioning products due to your efforts, we send a
hearty thank you.

---
Obviously the obvious isn't always so obvious. Jack Rodgers

JackRodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.JackRodgers.com
http://www.LobateLacScale.com