[P1] Strange formatting in message

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 8 20:56:52 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, July 8, 2003, at 10:05  PM, e.mkeene wrote:

> George, Thank you for the thorough answer you provided. I do get the
> list in digest form so you also explained how come some messages do
> this and others don't Thanks also for the other info on email in
> general.

A while back a lot of excitement was generated by the affect the 'black
apple' had on the list when included in a signature. I won't mention
whose it was. Just that one little character caused other people's
emailers to bomb out and produce all those html style characters.

---
Watch George Bush spring into action on 9-11.
<http://www.thememoryhole.org/911/bush-911.htm>

JackRodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.JackRodgers.com
http://www.LobateLacScale.com