[P1] OT: Software Licensing

NIKON'S WORLD nikon80x at mac.com
Wed Jul 9 19:39:21 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, July 8, 2003, at 08:37 PM, Jack Rodgers wrote:
> Odd that we might not think twice about spending tens of thousands of
> dollars each for two or more cars because we can't duplicate them but
> then get all bent out of shape because we can copy software so easily
> but our license says we can only use one copy. Maybe we just don't
> like the responsibility of being trusted.
>
> ---
> Watch George Bush spring into action on 9-11.
> <http://www.thememoryhole.org/911/bush-911.htm>
>
> JackRodgers at earthlink.net
> http://www.JackRodgers.com
> http://www.LobateLacScale.com

I only spent $3000 on my car so there is no way that I am going to
spend an extra $500 for a second copy of photoshop for my laptop. As
long as I can, whether it legal or not I will continue purchasing one
copy of products and using it on both machines.

700mhz i-Book running Jaguar
Macs for life!
http://homepage.mac.com/nikon80x/Menu2.html