Trying to burn

Pat D. Stephens patdart at cox-internet.com
Thu Jul 10 11:39:14 PDT 2003

I'm trying to burn some .dmg files to a CD for storage, and I'm getting
the oddest behavior...I open Disk Burn and try to drag the folder to
the correct spot and I get a Warning  "You have inserted a disk
containing no volumes that Mac OSX can read.  To continue with disk
inserted click ignore.  Then the eject button is highlighted...what's
the matter?  I didn't have this problem with the earlier version of
Jaguar...am I doing something wrong?

It's done this with 3 different CD's, so I know it isn't a bad one.

Pat