Hitachi Drive and enclosure..

Pat D. Stephens patdart at cox-internet.com
Fri Jul 11 16:17:57 PDT 2003

I have a GoGo titanium colored enclosure and was assured it would fit
my Drive, but looking at it, the plugins aren't the same as on my
Hitachi 10g Apple HD.  Shouldn't they match exactly?  Isn't this a plug
and play deal?  It appears that I should be able to plug my drive into
it and put some screws in, put the plugs of the cables in and be off,
but the board in the enclosure doesn't match.  Any thoughts?  I've
written the seller's site and haven't heard back, but it looks to me
like it isn't the enclosure I need.

Thoughts?

Pat