[P1] Hitachi Drive and enclosure..

Pat D. Stephens patdart at cox-internet.com
Fri Jul 11 18:05:32 PDT 2003

Thanks to Paul and another, I'm off and running!  The TiBook runs 9.2
and the old drive runs 9.1 and all seems to work right.  Now, to
transfer things and bring the TiBook up to OSX.  I'm feeling pretty
good about myself.  Just a little help from my friends and things are
rockin'  Thanks to all of you...

Now to try Chas backup info and see...

This is ONE good group!

Pat