Addictive games for the iBook

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Fri Jul 11 19:21:38 PDT 2003

Every once in a while I like to ask around what else people use to kill some
un-productive seconds or minutes in between to recharge the creative
batteries .. And since new stuff is popping up left and right, it is a
worthy question to be asked in the group every couple of month ..

I know we probably all had to see a shrink over Jeweltoy addiction :)

Anyways .. My entry is "Jinni Zeala" .. Finally a fun pinball for OSX .. And
it even runs on the old 300 mhz tangerine without a crumble .. Actually it
runs better there, on the 500mhz I need to manually change the screen res
first ...

What else has come out recently and fascinated ?

Cheers

P in FJ