iBook power supply problem

Bill Lockhart blockhart1 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 14 17:59:22 PDT 2003

Hellooo

My son's 366 Keylime iBook power supply seems to have died.
there's a little black(burnt?) spot on the plug nearest the iBook that
I don't remember ever seeing before.
this happened sometime this morning and now he has no power, no
charging, nothing.

Before I start searching the net (any suggestions?) for a new power
supply
can I use the power supply from either a 500 MHZ iBook or 800 MHz iBook
to see if that is indeed the problem?

The power supply for the 500 iBook looks just like the one on the
KeyLime one.
The power supply on my 800 iBook is the square block one.

thanks for any help.

Bill