[P1] Belkin USB Mouse

Eric B. Richardson lbyron at comcast.net
Thu Jul 17 19:05:04 PDT 2003

At 7:26 PM -0400 7/17/03, James Hall wrote:
>I went to Circuit City today and got this cool Belkin Miniscroller
>Optical Mouse (USB) for my iBook.  Online at CC, it was $9.99 for
>me, and there was a $10.00 rebate online (that they've since
>removed, although a copy of it remains at fatwallet.com) so
>hopefully in the end I will have paid $0.97 for this, even counting
>tax and mailing in the rebate forms.
>
>http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=18&threadid=199548
>
>Even if I don't get the rebate, it's only cost me 10.97... not bad :)
>
>Just a heads up for anybody who can take advantage of this.
>
>Enjoy!
>
>James

Thanks for this. I went on the Dealmacs or Dealsontheweb info that
this rebate was good until 7/19 and bought one on 7/15. Couldn't find
the rebate coupon on line tho. Since they had the item for in store
pick up only, thought I would get it there. When it was there, they
said sure and printed me up the rebate form and stuck it in my bag. I
was more than a little teed off to find the rebate form that couldn't
be found online for the life of me (I searched multiple ways on the
CC site), was now only valid for purchases made on 7/13 or 7/14. The
ole switcheroo.

So getting this form now makes me feel double good.

CC really made me mad with this one. Not enough to really rant, but
enough for a slow simmer.