[P1] Peer To Peer Law To Be

Dan Farley danfarley at mac.com
Fri Jul 18 12:49:22 PDT 2003

Sorta curious how this will play out in the windows world when someone
hijacks your computer w/o operator knowledge to serve music or porn?

Who owns the computer in your living room? Parents, kids or next door
neighbors kids??

While I'm happy to report ALL my music is owned by me - I can see how this
will get pretty sticky.

Dan