Advice wanted

Jim Shimozawa kotonk2 at mac.com
Fri Jul 18 22:15:41 PDT 2003

Hello to all iBook owners:

In a matter of hours (I looked at UPS tracking), I will become the
proud owner of an iBook 700  (I know it's one that warps). This is
going to be my first laptop ever after a long series of desktops. My
current desktop - which I intend to keep - is a G4 Tower/1mHz Sonnet
CPU.

If you had to give a new iBook owner one piece of advice, what would
that be? Wash hands often? Insert a piece of anything soft before
closing lid? Which is your favorite?

Thank you all in advance for your advice.

It's coming. I'm excited. It takes something special to get this middle
aged man excited.