[P1] Xmas in July

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Mon Jul 21 20:59:24 PDT 2003

on 7/22/03 3:39 PM, Wiebe Wilbers at wiebe at insysco.net.au wrote:

> Hi Peter
>
> Whilst I sympathise with your 17MB cap, spare a thought for those of us
> stuck with a backwards Telco. Because of this, I am unable to get broadband
> of any variety except satellite, which is far from cheap. Even standard
> dial-up tops out at 28.8kbps on our line!!

That means you must be far out somewhere in .au ... From what I have read so
far I thought offers in AU have become quite nice ... How much is satelite
?? I pay around 250 AU$ for ISDN (128K) and capped at 500 MB  .. Each extra
MB is .60 cents   (AU$ and FJ$ are very close)

Greetings from the AU vacation island of Fiji