[P1] Sync'ing Mail between iBook and iMac

Pat D. Stephens patdart at cox-internet.com
Tue Jul 22 20:28:57 PDT 2003

Now, that's a thought for me to use.  I now have my .Mac account set to
forward any mail I receive there to forward to my ISP, but maybe
working it the other way would be a good idea.  Then when I travel, it
could be my web based account.  I hate the one my ISP has...it's so
tedious.  Wonder what the .Mac's is like?

I know so little, but I had my Mail account to not remove the messages
for a while.  Would that work for you?  Then, you could download and
store on the other computer.  What am I missing here?

Pat