[P1] Switcher

Pat D. Stephens patdart at cox-internet.com
Sun Jul 27 08:06:59 PDT 2003

Have you READ the tips for installing updates on Toast?  Scary
stuff...but, mine is the newest version as of C'mas...so, I should
update it, but gosh, they make it sound really intimidating.  I'll have
to drink more coffee or some other beverage to get my courage up!

Oddly enough, I've written their tech support.  Their site wouldn't let
me register it Friday saying I had an invalid TSID # and the box it
came in was unopened until I unwrapped it.  I asked them for help with
this.  Haven't heard anything yet.  Strange.

Thanks,

Pat, lacking courage at the moment