[P1] Switcher

Pat D. Stephens patdart at cox-internet.com
Sun Jul 27 08:09:46 PDT 2003

Hey, Joe, thanks for this note.  I am upgrading as Apple tells me to,
but the upgrade page makes me wonder if I have to update it.  Note
before to Chas explains this.  Can you tell me how to use Toast to copy
albums from iPhoto?  Do I have to somehow make them folders on the
desktop?  If so, how?  I had to use the internal Burn program to do
this Friday night when i wanted to try out Toast.

Pat