[P1] I Got Dem Holiday Inn Blues

Signhelpers mike at signhelpers.com
Mon Jul 28 19:07:45 PDT 2003

I had no Airport, you silly goose. We went by car.

Seriously, the problem was that THEY didn't have the numbers. Picture
an ISP who doesn't know his IP numbers. See why I was having problems?

It's not like I never connect to Windoze nets. My wife's office is
Windoze 2K and I pop right up on that.

I'm back in the bush country now. (That's a lower case bush, by the bye.)

--
Signhelpers - One stop for all your sign needs.
Mike Urseth