[P1] IBook Clamshell Tangarine

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Wed Jul 30 18:44:54 PDT 2003

I have 288MB on that machine, but as Brian said, the more the better ... If
you can get 512 for under 100$ , I would do so  (darn, I actually WOULD do
that right now, if I could easily get it :)

Cheers

(has indeed anyone tried the devVersion of panther on a first gen clamshell
ibook, or has heard about it ??? I would love to try, but my wife will kill
me if she loses her email and the ability to play jeweltoy)