[P1] Weird wireless, router, reload problem ?!?!?

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Tue Jun 3 09:47:13 PDT 2003

Thanks Tom .. That sure is a great tool that has so far never caught my
attention ... I also bet that my ISP techj support has never heard of it (I
hear that I am the first ISDN customer here using mac ... I think I shjould
charge them consulting fee .. Which of course I will share with the whole
group here :)

Well .. Network util is nice .. But in some ways just replicates what I see
in the browser ... Sometimes I get lots of funky results .. Must of the time
I get "host not found" .. And no info where it chokes ..

But knowing this tool is great ammunition against those evil ISP people !