[P1] Weird wireless, router, reload problem ?!?!?

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Tue Jun 3 19:48:27 PDT 2003

----- On 6/3/03 8:09 PM MDT (-0600), Fran Dollinger <fran at dollingers.com>
wrote, in part:

>BTW: I have talked to the people at PayPal on the phone and they claim
>that "NO ONE" has ever complained about their site not loading
>properly. Sure thing... ;-)

Just yesterday, someone on another list was complaining that they got an
error message about a security certificate while trying to use PayPal.
Not everyone who encounters a problem communicates with PayPal.

Best Regards,

Harry Corsover

    Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
Amazing Travel * Health * Legal & Tax Benefits
    Get & Send Email by Voice! * Much More!
          <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
      <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562