[P1] Looking for a midi app that can ...

Mary Keene e.mkeene at wap.org
Sun Jun 8 01:00:49 PDT 2003

> I used to have a midi app on my old old old PC which I loved a lot

Here is a resource that might have an answer for you. Other Wold
Computing has a Mac music guru on staff now. I have included his
qualifications

All music related questions to: rogerad at macsales.com

About our Music Guru:
Roger Adler is a 4 time EMMY nominated composer/producer/performer. You
may
have heard his music in his role as Music Director for the A&E TV Series
"The BEST of COMIC RELIEF" starring Robin Williams, Billy Crystal and
Whoopi
Goldberg. He also appeared in and played on the soundtrack for the hit
movie "GROUNDHOG DAY" starring Bill Murray and Andi MacDowell. He is the
Music Director for the popular TV Series "WILD CHICAGO" now in it' s
15th
season on WTTW in Chicago. He recently composed and performed two TV
commercials for WRANGLER JEANS, currently airing on ESPN. In 2001, he
travelled to Antwerp, Belgium to produce and perform in the annual
meeting
for Philips Electronics.