[P1] Business plan software

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 12 15:55:33 PDT 2003

On Thursday, June 12, 2003, at 03:59  PM, Mark Kippert wrote:

> Does anybody know of an application that will help me create a business
> plan? Either a stand alone app or a feature within an application?
> Something
> that will walk me through a plan and prompt me for info.

It seems you are asking for two things:

1) Information that you need to create, run, administer a certain type
of business, not stated.
2) Sofware that gives you the ability to structure these ideas, give
them a time & date and checkbox and all of the other features available
in a database.

Start with number two and buy filemaker and you can either create a
structure to your liking or find one premade, maybe even free.

You can find all kinds of documents, text files and databases and
applications, providing info on number 1. That data can then be
integrated with your Filemaker databases.

Filemaker is easy enough to use that most people can be up and running
in little time at all.

---
Using a Merlin C201 Sprint Wireless Modem Card in a Titanium Powerbook
G4 and getting 123.1 kilobits per second downloads...almost 4X faster
than dialup. The salesman said it wouldn't work in a Mac...

JackRodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.JackRodgers.com
http://www.LobateLacScale.com