[P1] Business plan software

Mark Kippert maclists at kippert.com
Fri Jun 13 13:28:28 PDT 2003

Jack Rodgers on 6/13/03 2:18 PM wrote:

> On Friday, June 13, 2003, at 11:34  AM, Mark Kippert wrote:
>
>> Maybe they'll develop an OSX version at some point. It would be to
>> their
>> benefit.
>
> Virtual PC runs in X and lets you use windows applications, ableit at a
> reduced speed.

Which unfortunately would involve yet another software purchase. In 14 years
on a Mac Fortunately I've always found a solution to my needs without having
to purchase Windoze hardware/software.

Push come to shove, I could run it on my son's PC (if I can drag him away
from his games) but that defeats the portability aspect. I would like to use
this on my iBook as time (and location) permits.

-Mark

PS. I did ponder getting a PC back in 1997...for about 2 seconds (which
would be several eternities to an android ;^)