[P1] web page builder

Paul Bernhardt pbern10 at xmission.com
Thu Jun 19 11:50:54 PDT 2003

I also have exclusively used Pagespinner for my rather simple web page
building... Love the simplicity and yields nice easy to load pages for
viewers. Now, I do nothing fancy, just stuff about which I'm interested
in terribly simplistic presentation. Pages I've done using PageSpinner:

http://www.xmission.com/~pbern10
http://www.xmission.com/~pbern10/Expo.html
http://www.xmission.com/~pbern10/pushpage.html

 From this page, you can see how easy it is to do nice tables (scroll