[P1] New iChat ... Nice ! .. Now a slight camera prob .. Maybe someone knows ?

andy letterspackages at telus.net
Mon Jun 23 15:34:24 PDT 2003

> Other than actually recording on a tape for an hour, I am running out
> of
> options ... Anyone ?

	I have a Sony Handycam (Hi-8... I know, I'm behind) that I used to use
for
this purpose, and had the same problem. I found that if I took the tape
out, and
left the tape-drawer open, while running the camera in standby mode
(and stood
on one foot with the wind blowing from the east... hah) it wouldn't
shut down.
	I don't know if it was just voodoo or if it actually had some impact
on the
camera, but it always seemed to work. Perhaps a start for you?...

	ps. I can't download the new iChat or Safari for the life of me.
Software Update
reports an error, and the site just times out... I don't want to have
to wait, though!
I'd probably be better off studying, right now, anyway.

	andy

    andy

    letterspackages at telus.net
    calgary, alberta, canada