[P1] bad battery?

Fran fran at dollingers.com
Sun Jun 29 07:15:19 PDT 2003

On Saturday, June 28, 2003, at 02:28 PM, Gary Adams wrote:

>> When I had to replace my iBook battery as a warranty item, the battery
>> arrived less than 20 hours after the phone call.

  I did get a shipping box from them once that fast when my old 600MHz
iBook was bouncing back and forth. I was surprised! The other 2 took a
couple of days...

Hey, I was looking at memory prices at http://www.18004memory.com and
they show 3 different models of the 800MHz...2 of them the 512MB is $93
and the 3rd one (the one that matches the numbers on my box) is
$99....Is this a $6 scam, or what?

Fran

My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you,
but
what together we can do for the freedom of man.

                                                 --JFK--