[P1] Introduction

Gary D. Adams gdadams1 at cox.net
Mon Jun 30 05:25:45 PDT 2003

Tom R. no spam wrote:
> Hmmmm, I was gotten into Macs by someone who was in med
> school after grad biology study.  Basically, he put a Mac
> in fromt of my nose and said:  "Here, learn this, it's
> easy and it's what people use who don't have time to waste
> on the equiptment.".

Years ago, I had a friend who was working for a local ISP setting up a
local hosting site. He was a PC guru, but his sage advice to another
friend who had just taken possession of his mother's PB 540 has always
stuck with me: "Just pretend you don't know anything about computers,
and Macs will work fine for you."

Gary