[P1] iBook newbie...

William L Carr Jkirk3279 at beanstalk.net
Tue Mar 4 10:32:54 PST 2003

These problems look like bad RAM.   If you bought it used, maybe
someone got bad RAM and sold it out of frustration.

Check out http://www.macattorney.com/tutorial.html

William L Carr

On Tuesday, March 4, 2003, at 11:49  AM, Fran wrote:

> I recently subscribed to this list after being on several of the other
> LEM lists because I went out and got myself an iBook 600MHz/20/128/CD
> I've had this for about 3 weeks and have already had to reinstall OS
> 10.2.4 three times and used the restore software to reinstall OS
> 9.2.2. This machine seems to like to freeze up alot.
I once thought about starting a club to discuss the philosophy of
Fatalism.
But then I realized that even if anyone came, they'd only come to steal
the folding chairs.