[P1] how to speed up more os X

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 4 17:30:52 PST 2003

On Tuesday, March 4, 2003, at 05:40  PM, Charles Martin wrote:

> Just drag the program folder to the trash. That's it. Welcome to
> Macintosh.

> You can if you really want to. Simply drag the OS 9 System Folder (it
> is called "System Folder" and has a 9 on the outside of the folder --
> don't trash other OTHER one called "System"!) and the Applications
> (Mac OS 9) folder to the trash. Oh, and the Desktop (Mac OS 9) folder
> too. Voila, done.

Having learned the hard way, I would suggest that you inspect the
contents of any folder you want to trash just to be sure that some
important never to be reclaimed document isn't inside. Should the worst
happen, it is good practice to learn how to shrug and convince yourself
that it really wasn't that important, anyway...

---

Break the Rules! Use a Sprint PC Connection Card with a tiBook:
<http://www.powerpage.org/story.lasso?newsID=10220>

jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com