[P1] What's wrong with friend's iBook?

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 5 07:10:01 PST 2003

On Wednesday, March 5, 2003, at 01:11  AM, Joe wrote:

>  told her that Apple will fix as it's within warranty so don't worry
> about it, but I think she wants a more technical reason what went
> wrong, lol

Tell her the confabulator which synchronizes the harmonics of the
fibulator to maximize the output of the non-synchronized megabytes
failed to pass the reliability test and the mother board needs to be
replaced. If she doesn't buy that, tell her Apple will include a sheet
listing the items repaired when it is returned.

---

Break the Rules! Use a Sprint PC Connection Card with a tiBook:
<http://www.powerpage.org/story.lasso?newsID=10220>

jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com