[P1] Cell questions

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 6 16:38:11 PST 2003

On Thursday, March 6, 2003, at 12:50  PM, Bruce Wood wrote:

> I don't currently have a cell phone, but if I could connect my iBook
> to the internet  via cell to send and receive email without too much
> hassle, I'd get one. And it has to be an iBook-cell hookup because the
> work I need to transmit is done on the computer.

Most of the newer 3G cell phones, if they offer a phone connection, are
offering USB connections. Check out Sprint.com and see if you can find
a Mac web kit.

---

Break the Rules! Use a Sprint PC Connection Card with a tiBook:
<http://www.powerpage.org/story.lasso?newsID=10220>

jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com