[P1] Cell questions

Gorjan Todorovski gorjant at mac.com
Thu Mar 6 17:42:24 PST 2003

You can connect via bluetooth also (you will need the D-Link USB
Bluetooth adapter or something like it). You will need some bluetooth
enebled phone like Sony-Ericsson T68i or Ericsson T39 which are not 3g
but have GPRS so you can have speds similar like dial up.
(the mobile operator should offer GPRS service)

On Friday, March 7, 2003, at 01:38 AM, Jack Rodgers wrote:

> On Thursday, March 6, 2003, at 12:50  PM, Bruce Wood wrote:
>
>> I don't currently have a cell phone, but if I could connect my iBook
>> to the internet  via cell to send and receive email without too much
>> hassle, I'd get one. And it has to be an iBook-cell hookup because
>> the work I need to transmit is done on the computer.
>
> Most of the newer 3G cell phones, if they offer a phone connection,
> are offering USB connections. Check out Sprint.com and see if you can
> find a Mac web kit.
>
> ---
>
> Break the Rules! Use a Sprint PC Connection Card with a tiBook:
> <http://www.powerpage.org/story.lasso?newsID=10220>
>
> jackrodgers at earthlink.net
> http://www.jackrodgers.com

> <ibook-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <ibook-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> ----------
>  --  Canon Digital Camcorders start at $799       |  Free iBook!   |

>                |  iBook News, Features, Reviews & More.
>
>   RoadTools $30 PodiumPad available at Apple retail stores, $20
> Traveler  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at
> <http://roadtools.com>

> <http://www.macresq.com>

Gorjan Todorovski
Oracle DBA