[P1] Paperless Office Achieved?

donhinkle at att.net donhinkle at att.net
Fri Mar 7 06:09:47 PST 2003

Normally, Jack, I would say, O right! good idea! Check with the IRS!...
however, the IRS is quite likely to give one response out of one side of its
mouth and another out of the other, and another out of its buttular region.

My belief is that I can locate a procedure that has worked for others and that
will be fine. Oh. besides, I don't plan to use this on anything financial, just
immense collations of paper files.
-don