[P1] 12" PowerBook = G4 iBook?

Joost van de Griek joost at jvdg.net
Tue Mar 11 01:29:23 PST 2003

<http://www.dslreports.com/faq/5779>

> However, my wallet is much happier with the $500 I save by going with an
> iBook.  At purchase time, that is the real decision that has to be made.  Are
> the add features the 12" PB provides over the iBook worth the cost.

That is, of course, up to each person individually. To me, the monitor
spanning, 133 MHz DDR bus, G4 CPU, built-in Bluetooth and SuperDrive will be
well worth the money I'll spend upgrading from my 600 MHz (Rage128) iBook.

The missus won't be complaining much about getting the iBook for a toy,
either.

,xtG
.tsooJ
--