[P1] Sendmail Help Needed

Per Brodersen per.brodersen at berlin.de
Sun Mar 16 10:27:44 PST 2003

Ich hatte am 16.03.2003 10:00 Uhr eine Nachricht von iBook List unter
<ibook at lists.themacintoshguy.com> erhalten, in der es hieß:

> My question is this:  How do I get sendmail to work again?  Basically,
> I need it as an outgoing mail server (SMTP) from Mail.app (as in I have
> localhost as the outgoing mail server).

Hi Eric,

I am interested in this quite a bit since my ISP's SMTP-server is down a
lot.
How did you set things up the very first time at all?

Thank you -
Per
__

Per Brodersen, Ph.D. Candidate, Heinrich Heine University, Duesseldorf

Leninski Prospekt 14-49, 236000 Kaliningrad, Russian Federation
Phone 007-0112-536079

mailto:per.brodersen at berlin.de
http://www.perbrodersen.de