[P1] OS X Help Please

Brian Hugh Warren stationwagon at watchtan.com
Sun Mar 16 15:28:01 PST 2003

hold down option - that will bring up all bootable partitions,
including FW disks, I think.

Dont think it will boot off of dev tools disk, but you can sure try.
Command for booting from disk is hold down "c"

Zapping PRAM is command option P R

I think the fschdsk that you were referring to was booting into open
firmware - command option O F

http://lheawww.gsfc.nasa.gov/users/dpf/mac.startup.html

Good luck.

bw