[P1] OS X Help Please

Luke Hinman louis.hinman at attbi.com
Mon Mar 17 14:17:56 PST 2003

i booted into single user mode. i ran fsck -y, apparently i single user mode
the default is /sbin. it coming up with directory errors. the errors will
not clear after several tries. i am going to try the shift (i thought this
would only work on 9). if that does not work i will try fsck some more? i
have an internal drive with 9 on it. if i was dealing with my old wallstreet
or ti i would swap out the drives. What would be my best options if i can't
find my pack of restore discs? it is only a few weeks old, maybe i could
take it into the apple dealer and they can run first aid? whoa is me! thanks
for the continued help.