[P1] Opaque?.

Luke Hinman louis.hinman at attbi.com
Mon Mar 17 16:19:12 PST 2003

i had 600 dual usb ibook from 2002. it's case was made from clear lucite(?)
and then spray painted white from the inside giving it the white, with 500
coats of clear, look. it also had a silver wrist-rest and cd drawer. my new
700 ibook is made from white lucite (thus, it is not as "refined" looking...
and, does not have the deep clear coat look). also, the wrist-rest and cd
drawer is white plastic (more of a matte finish than the earlier silver,
which by the way, looks like the top of the new 12 inch pOWERbook). both run
about the same (seat of the pants). i think the 800's are still the
clear/white lucite and silver wrist-rest. my 700 looks kinda kindergarten.
(oh yeah, screen bezel is white instead of silver, too!)