ibook RAM question

e.mkeene e.mkeene at wap.org
Thu Mar 20 02:44:16 PST 2003

A few weeks ago, I was trying to catch up on reading my email from this
list and noted a couple of messages where people talked of using low
power RAM in their clamshells. This intrigued me since I am toying with
the idea of adding more to my clamshell and definitely need to get my
new icebook more RAM ASAP. Could those of you who purchased the low
power variety re-post which brand and where you got it? TIA. I still
have the emails but my efforts at searching them for the info is
proving futile currently.

Did you see any noticeable improvement in your battery life with the
low power chips or is it simple a lower temperature, less heat
solution?