[P1] Slow Floppy

Guy McMickle fierose8608 at fuse.net
Fri Mar 21 08:53:04 PST 2003

I decided to buy a USB flash drive instead of messing with those
floppies.  I have a zip drive, but not all the computers at school, or
wherever I go have zip drives.  I got one mentioned on dealmac.com for
$27 for a 64MB.  Just yesterday though i saw they had a 128 MB listed
for $40...if you can tolerate it's purple translucent case!

-Guy