[P1] Cell questions/FaxSTF

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 21 11:45:51 PST 2003

On 3/21/03 12:55 PM, "Mark Kippert" <maclists at kippert.com> wrote:

> While checking out the new release of FaxSTF Pro for OSX, I found another
> product that Smith Micro offers. QuickLink Mobile.

Have you, or anybody else for that matter, had any success with faxSTF in X?
I've found it completely unreliable, both in 10.1 and 10.2. It often sends
faxes acceptably, but unfortunately, I've sat here listening to my fax phone
ring off the hook, while faxSTF seemed totally deaf. Sometimes it answers,
more often it doesn't. I've finally given up and just let my old Wall Street
answer the fax line (with the older version of faxSTF, which works
perfectly.)

So, has anyone out there gotten faxSTF to work reliably in X? And if so,
how?

Brian