[P1] itunes 2 available for download anywhere?

Bill Lockhart blockhart1 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 23 07:13:56 PST 2003

On Sunday, March 23, 2003, at 05:33  AM, Small Moose Ltd wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> I had to do a complete re-install of my Mac Os on my clamshell
> recently, and
> MacOS9.0.4 came out before iTunes. I would like to download iTunes 2
> and
> carry on as before, but all I can find at Apple's web site is iTunes 3,
> which doesn't support OS9.
>
> Is there anywhere I can still download iTunes 2 from? Or is it just
> time to
> move to Audion or something?

try here:

just copy and paste this into your browser.
the only reason I knew this, I just had to do the same thing for my Mom.

http://docs.info.apple.com/
article.html?artnum=120073&SaveKCWindowURL=http%3A%2F%2Fkbase.info.apple
.com%2Fcgi-
bin%2FWebObjects%2Fkbase.woa%2Fwa%2FSaveKCToHomePage&searchMode=Expert&k
bhost=kbase.info.apple.com&showButton=false&randomValue=100&showSurvey=f
alse&sessionID=anonymous%7C167032860

Bill