Airport only works from 1 iBook

Dan Farley danfarley at mac.com
Mon Mar 24 03:47:54 PST 2003

OK - My modem is used to make a dialup connection. Recently I was playing
with it to try and get it to also connect to a network printer. Somewhere
along the lines - my other ibooks supported by the airport lost the ability
to access the internet. They can see the network printer - but when I open
their email client or web browser - they don't connect? The airport control
panel sees the airport, shows it connected to the internet - but they can't.
I've tried all sorts of setting variations w/o success. I have now
disconnected the airport from the network printer and have still not been
able to connect except from one of the iBooks. I'm using a mix of OSX and
OS9.2

Airport is set up to Distribute IP addresses and share a single IP address.

Help - my wife is going to kill me.

Dan