[P1] Sig rules?

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 25 05:45:10 PST 2003

On Monday, March 24, 2003, at 10:54  PM, Dale Critchley wrote:

> That France is a whole lot different from the France of the past
> century. We
> paid them back in spades in WWII.

Actually there are many countries that have not paid us for our
expenses involved in WWII and who gladly received money from the US, in
large sums, to rebuild their country. Heck, we even rebuilt Germany and
Japan.

We did not do this alone and many other countries also engaged the
enemy. But, it would seem, it is so easy to forget what the US did for
so many countries.

---

If CNN had broadcast our troop movements and plans analyzed by retired
generals during World War II, Hitler would have won.

jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com