[P1] [P1]

Chuck & Kim Blair yahoogroups at ifriendly.com
Thu Mar 27 18:07:46 PST 2003

>>Also, which symptom/symptoms helped you come to that diagnosis??
>>Wanting to educate myself.
>
>Before you go to too much trouble, the next obvious question is did
>you install a new RAM module right around the time you started
>having this trouble?
>
>BRIAN/bpearce at cloud9.net

Well, I bought this machine from MacWarehouse(I believe) and they
installed extra ram.
I didn't see any problem when I got it, but I only had my machine
about a week, before I noticed the ethernet port was a dud. Had to
send it back to Apple, and got it back about three weeks later...I've
had this reset, problem ever since.

So... I don't know...
My machine ran like a charm when I first got it.

Thanks Brian!
Kim