[P1] Airport and phones

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Fri May 2 13:08:31 PDT 2003

On Friday, May 2, 2003, at 01:29  PM, Mike Beede wrote:

> Wireless is great enough that I'd rather just get long phone cords
> than do without.  Luckily my old cordless phones aren't a problem....

Why not just go 100% cellular and save the home phone line cost? There
is one disadvantage in the you don't show up in the local phone books.
The big advantage is that you don't get telemarketers.

---
I have just installed Virtual PC on my Powerbook G4 and XP Pro to run
Delorme's mapping stuff. Now I have a Mac with OS X and a Windows
operating system that runs faster than 80% of the windows machines in
the world. [Actual percentage to be verified later].

jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com

Soon to be online: http://www.lobatelacscale.com